lettre à David Shrigley

Dear David,

First of all, i will apologize (differently from The Roots whome i'me listening to right now) for my english which i kind of learned a long time ago... i'me not sure of what it's worth now!
i want to ask you the right, what am i writing, the honor, of adding a link to your website on my profile, because:
i'm a big fan of your work and thoughts..
as a poor girl i could only collect a book of your vain photographies when i first bumped into your show at Lambert's a few years ago, and now that i'm not richer yet, i also own a book of postcards from you, which i always show to people coming to my place... Therefore i spend a lot of time looking to your work thru virtuality...
(this was just to show i'm into sharing my 'fantitude')
well, if someday you have the time, you can have a look on my work if you like, i'll be honored to hear from you!

would you then allow me to add you?

i promess if i ever get tattooded, it'll be with one of your drawings!

Best regards,
Hélène,
young french artist under construction...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire